Peanut Butter Lover's Day
March 1st is a dedicated holiday for Peanut Butter Lovers, yes an actual holiday!
On March 1st peanut butter lover’s rejoice! Why? National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day became a recognized holiday in 1990 as a centennial celebration of peanut butter's national commercial debut. We can thank both the Adult Peanut Butter Lovers Club and the National Peanut Board for National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day (yes, these are actual organizations, if you would like to visit, here is the link)
It’s time to celebrate the effortlessly delicious taste of the popular spread! From kids, to adults peanut butter is a beloved household essential that not only tastes great, but is equally as healthy. Crunchy or creamy, paired with savory or sweet.. peanut butter can do no wrong! Whether straight from the jar, on your breakfast toast , or midnight ice cream treat peanut butter is the perfect pairing.
Ok, now that we know when National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day is, how do you celebrate?
Some ideas to celebrate this fun holiday 🥜
- Have a peanut butter potluck! Grab your friends and family to whip up your favorite peanut butter dish. We promise you won’t leave hungry!
- A peanut butter blind taste test! Compile your favorite peanut butter spreads and see which peanut butter is your friends and families favorite.
- Try making a new recipe with peanut butter, don't forget to tag Americano!
- With Elvis Presely being the ultimate peanut butter lover, throw an Elvis Presly themed party with peanut butter sandwiches, of course. (Five other celebrities that love peanut butter: Cher, Madonna, George Washington Carver, Steve Harvey, Julia Roberts)
- Make someone’s day and gift them a jar of Americano peanut butter!
Check out our recipe blog for peanut butter dishes you can make to celebrate! Why do you LOVE peanut butter? Comment below!